Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jessika Alaura - Playboy Coed of the Month, November 2011

Jessika Alaura is the Playboy Coed of the Month for November 2011. Since we last checked in with Jessika, she’s accomplished her biggest goal yet. “I’ve worked hard to get my GPA at 3.2, and I’m continuing to raise it!” she says. “So far the school… year has been a trip and my teachers are awesome.” Now Jessika’s cranking through weekly exams and projects and is already planning a non-stop schedule for her upcoming Thanksgiving break. “I’ll be spending time with friends and family and stuffing myself with some yummy goodies and red wine!”

Jessika Alaura Bio


Measurements: 34B-26-35

Height: 5’4″
Weight: 120 lbs
Birthday: April 12, 1989
School: Mott Community College
Major: Nursing


No comments:

Post a Comment